Monday, January 25, 2010

monday update

from iain...


Was away today but tried to come back early for a catch up.
Digging underway at East Cott & Park Lodge, we have a plunge pool out back ;-) The Templewood dig has started also.

Gary had a chat (with Chris I think) and suggestion is that the pump near Gary's garden is NOT for sewage, just the standing water from the parking area.

I've been chatting to Suman at council environ health again as I'd raised the potential pumping problem last week. She reported that Barret has washed hands of it (no surprise there). She's been on to Thames Water and pulled some plans and thinks there is a Thames owned pump station further South on the site, thinks it does not go to any main by the road. She's planning on visiting the site Tues about 10:30.

Spoke with Matt to check he was still coming, he is on call tonight but assuming no probs will be here around 9am.
He told me that the remaining units have contacted him about being connected up - so if any money does come back our way from SSE great. If so, it may come to me as my name is on the quote but don't worry I'll make sure it is divided up appropriately (bearing in mind Billy's larger share).

Iain

all sounds good and as you say predictable from barratt.fascinating that htere may be another pumping stn somewhere .

No comments:

Post a Comment